Big Stretch Reminder v2
Big Stretch is a free simple reminder tool that prompts a user to take regular breaks and helps prevent the symptoms of RSI. Alternatively it can be a simple reminder program to tell you when it’s your coffee break!
- Set the amount of time between breaks.
- Choose between predefined or your own message(s).
- Select the reminder style, balloon, popup or micro-break.
- Pick the level of intrusiveness (depending on strictness).
- Optionally pick a sound for your reminder.
- Increase reminders automatically to suit your work rate.
- Various other adjustments to suit you.
Comments or suggestions? Please contact me with your feedback or comment below.
Big Stretch works on Windows® XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (in Desktop Mode)
Big Stretch is completely free and contains no spyware or crapware, please consider donating. For corporate use the recommended donation is £2 per user. Thank you.